By popular demand, Bob goes solo and explains some of the major disagreements he had with the views Warren Mosler expressed back in episode 18. At that time, Bob was just having a friendly discussion, not a debate, but in this episode, Bob explains where he thinks Mosler went wrong.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Bob’s original interview with Warren Mosler (ep. #18).
- “The Economic Organization of a P.O.W. Camp,” a classic article discussing the birth of cigarette money.
- John Carney wonders whether the Fed would let a Treasury check bounce.
- The Federal Reserve’s official explainer on how Treasury deposits are handled.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.