David Gornoski is the creator of “A Neighbor’s Choice,” a media platform that tells the stories of victims of State violence and which provides healthy alternatives to a violence-based society. David hosts the Orlando-based “A Neighbor’s Choice” radio program on WFLA 93.1 FM and 540 AM. Much of his work is an application of René Girard’s mimetic theory.
- David Gornoski’s YouTube channel.
- David Gornoski’s website.
- The Mises Institute event in Orlando on Feb. 16, 2019 (featuring both Gornoski and Murphy).
- A recent episode of David’s radio program, “A Neighbor’s Choice.”
- The direct link to David’s radio program, which (starting in mid-February 2019) will run Mon-Thurs 8-9pm Eastern.
- An introduction to mimetic theory from Girard himself.
- The book I See Satan Fall Like Lightning.
The sound engineer for this episode was Chris Williams. Learn more about his work at ChrisWilliamsAudio.com.