In order to motivate his upcoming debate on the Contra Cruise against Tom Woods, Bob goes solo in describing his vision of a Rothbardian society. Without taking a stand on the morality involved, Bob simply explains as an economist why he predicts that the major companies and property owners in an anarcho-capitalist framework would quickly adopt policies that minimized violence, even against criminals.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Join Tom Woods and Bob Murphy on the Contra Cruise!
- Bob explains the market for security at Mises University.
- Bob’s article on legalizing blackmail.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
- Information on the theme song to the podcast, “Get to Higher Ground.”
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.