They discuss Carlos’ move from Mexico to Texas as a young boy, Carlos’ surprising relationship to the JFK assassination, suing the Marines, and how Carlos learned Austrian economics–the hard way.
Mentioned in the Episode:
- The joint website Bob and Carlos run, Lara-Murphy.com.
- Their co-authored book, How Privatized Banking Really Works
- Their book with Nelson Nash, The Case for IBC
- Paul Cleveland’s Understanding the Modern Culture Wars
- Bastiat’s famous booklet, The Law
- Bob’s study guide to Rothbard’s Man, Economy, and State.
- Lara-Murphy Show Origins, Part 1 and Part 2
- St. Augustine’s City of God
- Lara-Murphy Report article, “Who Runs the World?”
The sound engineer for this episode was Chris Williams. Learn more about his work at ChrisWilliamsAudio.com.