Steve Patterson–host of “Patterson in Pursuit”–talks to Bob about one of his recent essays, in which Patterson challenged the standard Misesian/Rothbardian view on economics. Specifically, Patterson claims that you can’t get very far with pure a priori reasoning–even pretty basic economic laws rely on empirical assumptions.
- Steve Patterson’s essay challenging a priori economics.
- The podcast Patterson In Pursuit.
- Bob’s appearance on Patterson in Pursuit.
- Steve Patterson challenges empiricism with poker.
- Steve Horwitz’s essay on methodology.
- The Lara-Murphy Report.
- How you can contribute to the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.