They discuss the pros and cons of being captain of the math team, what makes a good historian, and how to give a great speech.
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Tom’s sketch of Aquinas’ proof of God.
- The debate on Jesus’ resurrection between Gary Habermas and Antony Flew.
- Bob’s study guide to Ludwig von Mises’ Human Action.
- The video of Bob’s talk, promoting his (then) new study guide.
- The podcast that Bob and Tom co-author, ContraKrugman.com.
The sound engineer for this episode was Chris Williams. Learn more about his work at ChrisWilliamsAudio.com.