Economist Tim Terrell explains why the common rankings of “health outcomes” are so often biased against the United States, and why big businesses often support certain environmental regulations. Hint: it’s not for reasons progressives will like.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube video of this interview.
- Links to the Journal of Libertarian Studies and the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics.
- Bob’s co-authored book on health care economics, The Primal Prescription. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- The Bob Murphy Show ep. 69, interview with Richard Vedder on the state of higher education.
- Murray Rothbard’s classic article on pollution and property rights.
- Bob’s article showing why the EPA is not responsible for clean air in the US.
- Bob’s article on the “CLEAN Future Act” which summarizes many of his points about the economics of climate change.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.