Anticipating his forthcoming interview with Winston Ewert, Bob explains why the Intelligent Design movement will be to the natural sciences, what the Public Choice school in economics is to the social sciences. Bob predicts that the explanation for the observed complexity of the universe will ultimately be pushed back into the structure of mathematics itself.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube video of this episode (highly recommended).
- BMS ep. 111, featuring ID theorist Winston Ewert. (Note that this episode had not yet dropped as of the release of ep. 106.)
- The YouTube video explaining the Mandelbrot set (highly recommended).
- Michael Behe’s book, Darwin’s Black Box. William Dembski’s book The Design Inference. Steve Landsburg’s book The Big Questions. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Gene Callahan’s post on a short “proof” of God’s existence.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.