Larry Reed has been an organizational leader for liberty for decades, first at the Mackinac Center and then at FEE. He talks with Bob about Solzhenitsyn’s ability to withstand the Soviet gulag, and more generally makes the case for optimism in the face of oppression.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube video of this interview.
- Larry Reed’s article on Solzhenitsyn.
- Larry’s essay, “Great Myths About the Great Depression.”
- Solzhenitsyn’s book The Gulag Archipelago (abridged) and Bob’s Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.