Libertarians know Michael Boldin as the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, but he started out as a leftist promoting clubs in LA and other major cities. In this fun conversation, Michael explains his origins and how he ended up advising state governments on how to kick the NSA out of their backyard.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- The Tenth Amendment Center homepage.
- The Tenth Amendment Center’s report on the State of the Nullification Movement.
- Bob’s promotional video, “Stoke the Fear.”
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.