Bob first discusses the theory of transferring police services away from the government and to the private community. Then he interviews Whitney Davis, a Rothbardian with a history of libertarian activism, who is a Seattle resident and happens to live down the street from the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ).
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Bob’s booklet Chaos Theory: Two Essays on Market Anarchy.
- Bob’s lecture on private law and defense.
- Ben Powell essay on Somalia.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.