Brett Venoitte is host of the School Sucks podcast. After explaining his background in education, Brett explains how Horace Mann drew from authoritarian Prussian in designing public education in the US. He and Bob then discuss the competing experts in the debate over the coronavirus.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- The School Sucks Project website.
- Brett’s video “The American Way” on US education and Nazi Germany.
- The Harper’s Open Letter on cancel culture that caused such controversy.
- Bob’s undergrad essay for FEE on the roots of the US public school system.
- Bob’s Porcfest routine which featured impressions, including one of Wheels Off Liberty.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.