Scott Beyer is the author of the Market Urbanism Report, which applies free market economic principles to urban issues, such as traffic congestion and housing affordability. Bob asks about these topics while bringing up obvious objections from the man on the street.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- The Market Urbanism Report website and the Facebook group.
- Jane Jacobs’ classic book, The Death and Life of Great American Cities. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Bob’s book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism. #CommissionsEarned
- Walter Block’s book on roads. #CommissionsEarned
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.