Adrian Lee Oliver wrote a Twitter thread on the BLM protests and how they are contributing to racial polarization. The thread took off, leading to Adrian’s appearance on Benjamin Boyce’s podcast. Bob wanted his own listeners to hear Adrian’s personal story of police brutality along with his critique of today’s “anti-racism” campaign.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Adrian Lee Oliver’s original Twitter thread that brought him attention.
- Adrian’s appearance on Benjamin Boyce’s podcast.
- Bob’s debate on postmodernism with Thaddeus Russell.
- Helen Pluckrose and James Lindsay on Thaddeus’ podcast.
- Academic literature on “implicit bias.” An article showing the concept in today’s usage.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.