George Reisman is economics professor emeritus at Pepperdine University. He is one of the few people to get his PhD under Mises. After sharing anecdotes about Mises and Rand, he discusses his contributions to economic theory. In particular, George argues that profits, not wages, are the original form of income.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- George Reisman’s website and Capitalism.net, and his Twitter account.
- Reisman’s book Capitalism. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Reisman’s Notes on his translation of Bohm-Bawerk on value theory.
- Reisman on James Mill and Say’s Law.
- Israel Kirzner’s review of Capitalism.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.