Gad Saad is Professor of Marketing and holds the Concordia University Research Chair in Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences and Darwinian Consumption. He talks with Bob about his new book, The Parasitic Mind, and its relationship to the culture wars.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Gad Saad’s website.
- Saad’s books The Parasitic Mind and The Evolutionary Basis of Consumption. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Gavin de Becker’s The Gift of Fear. #CommissionsEarned
- The famous honey badger video (NSFW).
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.