Bob explains his idea for the general legal principle under which children would constitute a particular case: Namely, treat the parent (or legal guardian) as a trustee acting upon behalf of the trustor, who is the future (adult) version of that child.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Rothbard’s book Ethics of Liberty (free pdf).
- Walter Block et al. on children under libertarian law.
- Bruno Leoni’s Freedom and the Law (various formats).
- Bob Murphy’s lecture on private law.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.