Bob discusses three separate items all related to nonviolence: (1) Gene Sharp’s work, (2) Bob’s old dream of how to topple a tyrant, and (3) the winners of the Louis CK contest.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Gene Sharp’s book, From Dictatorship to Democracy. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- The trailer for the documentary “How to Start a Revolution.”
- Sharp’s list of 198 methods of nonviolent action.
- The original Louis CK clip that inspired Bob’s contest.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.