Medical doctor Keith Smith returns to the show to explain how government intervention allows insurance companies to distort health care prices. Rather than merely diagnosing the problem, Smith has formed organizations that are providing affordable care to patients.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- The Surgery Center of Oklahoma. The Free Market Medical Association (FMMA).
- The Medical Freedom Summit, hosted by Mises Institute, on June 17, 2021 in New Hampshire.
- A short YouTube video in which Keith Smith explains $100 hospital aspirin.
- Bob’s book (co-authored with emergency room doctor Doug McGuff) on the economics of health care, The Primal Prescription. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.