Gary Wolfram is an economics professor at Hillsdale College, who was both a teacher and colleague of Bob during his two stints at the school (first as a student then as a professor). They discuss Gary’s background as an economist in both academia and the political sphere, and why government intervention hurts the people it ostensibly helps.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Gary Wolfram’s book, A Capitalist Manifesto. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Bob’s article on the $15 minimum wage. Walter Williams’ 2007 FEE article on the minimum wage.
- Mises’ Liberalism and Bastiat’s The Law.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.