Using a recent Dave Smith interview of Michael Malice as a springboard, Bob elaborates his understanding of anarcho-capitalist principles to the thorny issues of vaccine passports, court rulings, and desegregation of the Old South.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Part of the Problem episode from February 20, 2021, “They Don’t Care About You” featuring Michael Malice.
- Bob’s book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism (featuring his analysis of racism in business). #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Bob Murphy Show ep. 176, “A Framework for Analyzing Big Tech Censorship.”
- Bob’s essay against mandatory vaccinations.
- Bob’s Mises U talk, “The Market for Security” (explaining private law enforcement).
- Khan Academy page on the Rosa Parks bus boycott.
- Bob’s critique of an AIER article on private mask mandates.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.