Bob concludes his series on areas where he’s changed his mind. This episode covers the economics of climate change, fractional reserve banking, the US gold standard, his notorious inflation bets, Nelson Nash’s Infinite Banking Concept, and the God of the Bible.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Bob’s chapter on the gold standard. Mises’ plan to put the USD back on gold.
- Bob’s explainer on the Tax Interaction Effect. His article explaining the contrast between William Nordhaus’ work and the UN global warming target.
- Bob’s journal article on the fractional reserve banking debate. Selgin & White’s classic defense of FRB.
- Bob’s blog post, “Why I Know There Is a God.” Bob’s full interview on the Free Born podcast.
- The Foundation of IBC video series. The documentary, “This Is Nelson Nash.”
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.