Ep. 220 Ian Crossland on L.A. Acting, Helping Others, and Resisting Group-Think
Ian Crossland, frequent co-host on Tim Pool’s podcast, explains his background in acting and his views on helping others to help themselves. Ian also explains his role in speaking unpopular truths. This was one of Bob’s favorite conversations that is hard to classify.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Ian Crossland’s YouTube channel.
- Ian’s commercials!! One and two.
- Bob’s appearance on Tim Pool with Ian.
- The physics paper by Nassim Haramein that Ian referenced.
- The scientists discussing comet strikes (and more) on Joe Rogan that Ian referenced.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.
At 32:20, Murphy may have been thinking of chapter 14 of The Screwtape Letters:
The Enemy [God] wants to bring the man to a state of mind in which he could design the best cathedral in the world, and know it to be the best, and rejoice in the fact, without being any more (or less) or otherwise glad at having done it that he would be if it had been done by another. The Enemy wants him, in the end, to be so free from any bias in his own favour that he can rejoice in his own talents as frankly and gratefully as in his neighbour’s talents – or in a sunrise, an elephant, or a waterfall.