Bob continues his series on Klaus Schwab, explain the WEF’s plans for redesigning the world, and providing quotes from Schwab’s book on the fourth industrial revolution.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Part 1 of this series.
- The WEF’s bio for its founder, Klaus Schwab.
- Schwab’s books The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Covid-19 and the Great Reset. #Commissions Earned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- The WEF’s Global Redesign Summit and the Global Redesign Initiative.
- Nick Buxton’s article on Davos and the danger to democracy.
- Forbes’ article on Schwab the power broker.
- FEE article on the socialist roots of fascism.
- 1983 article in Harper’s on the Bank of International Settlements (BIS).
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.