Bob addresses Curtis Yarvin’s claim that free trade policy has hurt America, and that libertarians don’t have a good response to it.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The Michael Malice episode featuring Yarvin vs. Smith.
- FRED charts showing manufacturing employment, index of total manufacturing production, components of manufacturing, and domestic auto production.
- A previous BMS episode that critiqued Yarvin.
- A Yarvin post that Bob liked.
- Bob’s warning about free traders going too far.
- Bob explains the social function of call and put options.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.