Steve Keen joins Bob to commiserate on the poverty of Paul Krugman, and to make the case for Hyman Minksy. An all around fun, informative conversation.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Steve Keen’s substack and Patreon.
- Steve Keen’s Debunking Economics podcast.
- Bob’s recent appearance on the Steve Keen & Friends podcast.
- Gene Callahan and Bob Murphy review of Keen’s Debunking Economics.
- Bob’s article on Paul Samuelson’s “A Summing Up” (from the Cambridge Capital Controversy).
- Bob’s article on Eugene Fama on the housing bubble.
- Bob’s critique of Nordhaus’ DICE model.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.