Ep. 49 Patrick Newman Cracks the Code to Publish a New Rothbard Manuscript
- Patrick Newman’s QJAE article on Rothbard’s previously unpublished chapter on production theory (intended to be Chapter 5 of Man, Economy, and State).
- Rothbard’s Conceived in Liberty (vols. I – IV).
- Rothbard’s classic JLS article on the Progressive Era, “World War I as Fulfillment: Power and the Intellectuals.”
- Newman’s Mises University lecture on Rothbard and the Progressive Era.
- Bob’s link for Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom.
- How you can contribute to the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.
This was a great episode…so to speak.
I love to listen to this feller, he’s always entertaining.
Thanks for your work getting this Volume 5 to print. I have to ask though as I’m reading it if there isn’t an error in wording on page 142, first full paragraph, second sentence: “Democratic Georgia, it is true, sent two delegates from the East and two from the West, but as will be seen below, it was overwhelmingly Federalist at this picture.” Would “juncture” be more likely?
(I’m posting this question as well at the Mises site.)