Bob asks a series of tough (but fair, he hopes) questions for conservatives, ranging from tariffs to impeachment to drug prohibition.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Bob’s free PDF (co-authored with Silas Barta) on Bitcoin, and The Case for IBC.
- News articles about CIA secret prison network, and president’s Secret Kill List.
- The argument linking immigrants to newborn babies of U.S. citizens was taken from Block and Callahan (2003).
- For more on the FBI sting operation of Chicago (and nearby) police officers involved with drug dealing, see chapter 20 in Bob’s free online book, Lessons for the Young Economist.
- For more on the case against intellectual property (IP), see Stephan Kinsella’s pioneering essay.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.