Norman Horn is the founder and president of the Libertarian Christian Institute. He and Bob have a provocative conversation that will enlighten both believers and skeptics alike. They critically analyze the tendency of American Christians to support war, in its domestic and foreign applications. Norman gives Bob the best, succinct analysis of Romans 13 he has ever encountered. Bob ends (playing devil’s advocate) by challenging Norman to explain why the Church isn’t just as exploitative as the State.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Get Started at the Libertarian Christian Institute (LCI)
- The Libertarian Christian podcast
- LCI Mission page
- LCI Facebook page
- “The Biblical Foundations of Christian Libertarianism” (video)
- “New Testament Theology of the State” Part 1 and Part 2
- Mark Twain’s “War Prayer”
- “Theology Doesn’t Begin and End With Romans 13”
The sound engineer for this episode was Chris Williams. Learn more about his work at ChrisWilliamsAudio.com.