Winston Ewert is an up-and-coming researcher in the Intelligent Design movement, having co-authored articles with one of its leading lights, William Dembski. After explaining ID and relating it to creationism and the theory of common descent, Winston summarizes his research which applies insights from computer science to the biological realm.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube video of this interview.
- Biologist H. Allen Orr’s hostile review of Dembski.
- BMS ep 106, in which I discuss my optimistic take on ID’s future.
- Winston Ewert’s article on the dependency graph of life, and his co-authored paper on algorithmic specified complexity.
- William Dembski’s book The Design Inference and his more recent No Free Lunch; and Michael Behe’s book Darwin’s Black Box. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.