Mario Rizzo is a professor in the Department of Economics at NYU–where he was Bob’s dissertation chair. He talks about how he found the Austrian School and his own contributions to economics.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Mario Rizzo’s homepage.
- Mario’s books The Economics of Time and Ignorance (with Gerald O’Driscoll) and Escaping Paternalism. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Jeff Deist and Bob Murphy discuss Henry Hazlitt on BMS ep. 160.
- Paul Davidson’s review of The Economics of Time & Ignorance.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.