In response to a listener request, Bob starts a 3-part series explaining areas where his views have changed. In this episode, he covers trade deficits, justice vs. mercy, the 2000 election, WMDs in Iraq, and Arrow’s Theorem.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Bob’s article on why free traders should be more careful when defending trade deficits.
- Bob’s article explaining the capital account in reference to trade deficits, in the context of criticizing Peter Schiff. Then Bob’s mea culpa.
- Bob’s article on Robert Mundell.
- BMS episode explaining Arrow’s Theorem.
- Steve Landsburg’s The Armchair Economist. #Commissions Earned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Bob’s link for Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom (which features a lecture on Arrow’s Theorem).
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.