Using a recent Paul Krugman column as the jumping off point, the Mises Institute Academic Vice President Joe Salerno explains and defends Austrian business cycle theory.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Bob’s response to Krugman’s NYT piece.
- Joe Salerno’s 2012 QJAE article responding to ABCT critics.
- Joe Salerno’s previous appearance on the Bob Murphy Show ep. 16.
- Bob’s critique of Selgin on Canadian fractional reserve banking.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.