Kris Borer is an entrepreneur with a background in robotics and artificial intelligence. His new book is narrative non-fiction that illustrates why libertarianism cannot be defined precisely with physical concepts like force or property boundaries. Instead, Borer argues that libertarians should use praxeology to define conflict, aggression, and the NAP.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Kris Borer’s book, The Ethics of Anarcho-Capitalism. #Commissions Earned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Kris Borer’s website.
- Kinsella and Tinsley’s paper on causation and aggression.
- BMS episode on Godel’s Theorem.
- Bob and Gene Callahan critique of Hoppe’s argumentation ethics, Stephan Kinsella defends Hoppe on BMS.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.