Ep. 259 Responding to the Dave Smith/Curtis Yarvin Discussion on Libertarianism, Part 2
Bob addresses Curtis Yarvin’s physics analogies that supposedly show libertarianism is akin to Newtonian physics, since it leaves out the need to use violence to establish order.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- BMS ep. 258, which is Part 1 of Bob’s response.
- The Michael Malice episode featuring Yarvin vs. Smith.
- Ben Powell and co-authors show that Somalia under anarchy did well.
- Bob’s essays on Private Law and Private Defense.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.
Leave a Comment