Scott Horton returns to the podcast to share his wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics. Bob first gives Scott the opportunity to express his unhappiness with the recent episode (#29) on Ilhan Omar. Then they discuss the economic crisis in Venezuela, the carnage in the Middle East, the Mueller Report, and finally answer questions from the BMS Secret Facebook Group.
- The Scott Horton Show.
- Scott’s book on Afghanistan, Fool’s Errand.
- The Bob Murphy Show ep. 29 (which Scott did not like).
- David Stockman’s antiwar.com article on RussiaGate.
- A NYT article declaring: “[T]he White House needed to placate the Saudis as the administration completed a nuclear deal with Iran, Saudi Arabia’s archenemy. That fact alone eclipsed concerns among many of the president’s advisers that the Saudi-led offensive [in Yemen] would be long, bloody and indecisive.“
- Weisbrot and Sachs on whether Venezuelan government or US is to blame for Venezuelan economic crisis.
- The Case for IBC.
- The Lara-Murphy Report.
- How you can contribute to the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.