Due to listener request, Bob offers further thoughts on Hoppe’s argumentation ethics, following his discussion (on ep. 79) with Stephan Kinsella. Bob then discusses Hoppe’s profound essays on praxeology, in which he argues that Mises has solved the famous mind-body problem in philosophy.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The Bob Murphy Show ep. 79, where Stephan Kinsella and Bob discuss Hoppe’s argumentation ethics. (See Show Notes at the link for many further links on the topic.)
- Hoppe’s essays on praxeology and the method of Austrian economics.
- A Wikipedia article explaining Kantian epistemology–in particular, the concept of a synethetic a priori statement.
- A critical article on Habermas’ original use of (what libertarians now call) argumentation ethics.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.