Bob critiques a Guardian article from an economist favoring price controls, and explains his argument with Joe Weisenthal about the social benefit of saving actual cash.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Dr. Keith Smith (of the Surgery Center of Oklahoma) contact page.
- The Guardian article advocating price controls.
- Murphy Mises.org critique of Weisenthal.
- Murphy article on the 1920-21 depression.
- Mises essay calling inflationary war finance “undemocratic.”
- BMS series on Bohm-Bawerk (1, 2, and 3).
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.