Bob has Steve Patterson back on the show, to concede that Steve’s skepticism of higher mathematics was right all along. Specifically, Bob explains how his recent discovery of a theorem from Riemann showed that something is indeed rotten in the way mathematicians typically handle infinite sets.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Steve Patterson’s website and YouTube channel.
- Steve’s interview with NJ Wildberger.
- A great summary of Riemann’s Rearrangement Theorem.
- The BMS episodes on Godel’s Incompleteness Theorems and Arrow’s Impossibility Theorem.
- Steve’s previous appearance on the Bob Murphy Show.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.