Gene Callahan teaches computer science at NYU and is the author of Economics for Real People. He joins Bob to discuss the inner contradictions of liberal neutrality. They also discuss AI and whether computers can really learn.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- The crazy fact about colliding blocks and pi.
- Gene Callahan’s author page at Amazon.
- Gene’s blog post on Euler’s identity.
- Previous BMS episodes featuring Keith Knight on progressives’ domestic imperialism, the Logos, the Satanic monument, and Bob’s rediscovery of Molinism.
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.