Johnny Vedmore is an independent journalist from Cardiff, Wales. He discusses his masterful article on Klaus Schwab’s mentors, including Henry Kissinger and John Kenneth Galbraith.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview.
- Johnny Vedmore’s article on Klaus Schwab.
- Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5 of the BMS series on Klaus Schwab and the Great Reset.
- An evaluation of Herman Kahn’s “Year 2000” forecasts. Part 1 of John Kenneth Galbraith’s “The Age of Uncertainty.”
- Trailer for the Kubrick film, “Dr. Strangelove.”
- Bob’s novel, Minerva.
- Schwab’s books The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Covid-19 and the Great Reset. #Commissions Earned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Help support the Bob Murphy Show.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.